PyPairs - A python scRNA-Seq classifier¶
This is a python-reimplementation of the Pairs algorithm as described by A. Scialdone et. al. (2015). Original Paper available under: <https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ymeth.2015.06.021>
A supervided maschine learning algorithm aiming to classify single cells based on their transcriptomic signal. Initially created to predict cell cycle phase from scRNA-Seq data, this algorithm can be used for various applications.
Code available on GitHub.
Version 3.1.0, Apr 4, 2019¶
- New feature:
- Multithreading now available for pais.cyclone()
- Minor changes and fixes:
- pais.sandbag() now significally faster
- pais.sandbag() more stable in terms of memory access
Version 3.0.1 - 3.0.13, Mar 13, 2019¶
- Various bug fixes, including:
- Bioconda compability
- Dataset loading
- Cache file required
- Cell Cycle specific scoring
Version 3.0.0, Jan 18, 2019 - Jan 31, 2019¶
Version 2.0.1 - 2.0.6, Nov 22, 2018¶
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Version 2.0.0, Aug 14, 2018¶
Version 1.0.1 - 1.0.3, Jul 29, 2018¶
- Bug fixes and improvements. (Mostly bugs though)
- Added multi-core processing
Version 1.0.0, Mar 4, 2018¶
- Speed and performance improvements.
Version 0.1, Feb 22, 2018¶
- Simple python reimplementation of the Pairs algorithm.
- Included sandbag() and cyclone() algorithms